Thursday, June 12, 2008

Holy Wednesday

Last Wednesday, June 11, 2008, Rodel picked me up to ensure that I could go home early. Wednesday is a special day for us because this is the day when we pray our novena to Mary Mother of Perpetual Help. Although it is not always, whenever Rodel pick me up, we drop by at St. Andrew Parish to say the Novena or simply say our prayer. Before, I never say novena to Mother of Perpetual Help. Rodel introduced me to Her. Some of our wishes, through Her intercession, were already came true. Mother of Perpetual Help is very famous for granting wishes of those who have faith. Every Wednesday, expect heavy traffic in Baclaran where Her church could be found. Aside from praying the novena, if Rodel and I have time, we read and share some insight about the bible. We are not religious couple. We just have faith that there is a God who will always be there to bless and protect us. And all our prayers will be answered through the intercession of Mary Mother of Perpetual Help.

The Miraculous Image of Mother of Perpetual Help

No comments: