I've been tagged by Bhang. Tnx!
1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like america and states. har.... har... har...)
2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)
3. Sanilisa - arikatokitakiarika (Good for tongue twister challenge...hehehe)
4. Jeanne - zukukatotoku (sounds strange hahahha........ )
5. Juliana - zudotakikatoka (oh boy...i am glad that I am not Japanese :D It is difficult name for Juliana....LOL)
6. Janice Ng - ZuKatokimiku ToJi (not quite used to name starting with Zuka...haha)
7. MARZIE - Rinkashizikite (WOW! Very hard to pronounce but love that my Japanese name starts with an R!)
8. JEAN CHIA - Zukukato Mirikika (I love Mirikika! So cute!! ^^)
9. EMILA - Kurinkitaka (Yummy! Sounds like a sushi dish!)
10.FARAH - Lukashikari (I hate this name, it sounds like 'lu kasik kari' translated: you gave curry) hahahahah
11. DEBBIE - teku tutu kiku (lol! Sounds like 3 kawaii characters of a very cute Japanese anime! Love it!)
12.RATU SYURA - Shikachido Arifudoshika (Try saying that 10 times in a row without twisting your tongue!!)
13. Sam - Arikarin, Not bad. Luckily it is not Tamagochi.
14. Liza - Takizika (hehe, sounds like a tamagochi or digimon character)
15. Imelda - Ki-rin-ku-ta-te-ka (Kirinkutateka) sounds awful to me, glad to have not been in born in Japan
16. Bhang - I've chosen to translate my nick over my real name. Here's what i got - turikatoji (do i sound like I'm casting a spell?.. lol.)
17. Se - my japanese name sounds like i was hurt... ARIKU!
What is your japanese name?